Real estate and commercial plots for your company
The international air cargo terminal at Leipzig/Halle Airport lies at the heart of Central Germany's logistics and business network. With the second largest cargo airport in Germany, the region provides a modern and efficient gateway for goods and passenger traffic to and from emerging markets in Eastern Europe, Asia and North America.
- optimal geographical position for traffic in the centre of Europe, hub for long-distance flows of goods
- trimodal access to road, rail and air traffic network
- second-largest cargo airport in Germany with 24-hour operations
- attractive sites available in Cargo Area South
- extensive, connecting development areas
- flexible spaces for services, offices and commerce
- economically dynamic setting, continuously growing logistics industry
Companies and investors from
- the logistics and aviation industry
- the service industry and
- the manufacturing industry
will find the perfect basic conditions here. The wide-ranging portfolio of areas offers commercial real estate developers custom-fit solutions for a variety of uses.
- Cargo Area South (53 ha)
- Development Area East (35 ha)
- Development Area South-East (130 ha)
- Central Area (6 ha)
Besides daily airline operations, Leipzig/Halle Airport is set to attract even more people from the region over the coming years as it further develops its work, shopping and event centre. The location and positive transformation of the entire surrounding area with the Leipzig Trade Fair, goods distribution hub and investments made by BMW, Porsche, Amazon, Future Electronics and DHL are the perfect backdrop for successful business activities.