Favourable location and broad range of services
The General Aviation Terminal (GAT) of Leipzig/Halle Airport has already become indispensable for the Central German economy. We welcome numerous leading companies as guests or customers on a regular basis.
The GAT is located in Terminal A and directly connected to the public road network. It is only a few steps from the parking area to the aircraft.
- The convenience,
- the unique atmosphere,
- the attractively short check-in times
- the state-of-the-art security standards and
- the excellent technical equipment
all create a perfect fusion of service and functionality.
Private and business travellers are quickly served irrespective of the scheduled and charter flights. Departure lounges as well as conference and flight preparation facilities with state-of-the-art equipment are available to passengers and crews. All necessary information and handling facilities, e.g. aeronautical and aviation weather information, customs, ID and security checks, are included in the service.
Our portfolio: passenger and aircraft handling
- Transport passengers, crews and baggage between aircraft and GAT
- Order fuel, in-flight-catering, de-icing equipment and power supplies
- Aeronautical Information Service (AIS), aviation weather information (MET)
- Inform authorities (Customs Office and Federal Police) in case of international flights in advance
- Assist disabled passengers
- Conference and VIP rooms
- VIP assistance
- Taxi and rental car services
Planned additions to the range of services
- Aircraft maintenance
- Hangarage for aircraft
- Airport codes:
- Airport reference point:
Latitude: 51° 25' 26,4" N
Longitude: 012° 14' 11,0" E
- Airport altitude:
143.3m (470ft) above sea level
Further data are available here.
GAT operating hours
- 6am to 10pm
- to arrange different times please call +49 341 224 1151
Your way to GAT
- via motorway A14 (exit at Schkeuditz/Flughafen)
- or via the trunk road B6 and then take the S 8a to the airport
- Show GAT on airport map